So, my lovely mother likes to make me feel bad because I don't really ever see my little bro perform in the Bella Vista Marching Band. Since this is his last year, I thought it was time to see him in action and see how good the band really is (since they practice morning, noon, and night, literally). They were good, and of course, Nick was the best. He plays the drums and is actually the drum leader. Ivy was loving it, unless my grandma (Oma) held her, sorry Oma.
So, William, the photographer, told us to do silly faces. Obviously the Albanos aren't too great at this, but Ivy's definitely got her dad's talent.




Nick actually put his hand on my shoulder! We have come a long way. Even though I sometimes make fun of him, Nick is quite a cool kid and I'm proud of him and all his accomplishments. He especially has really managed to stay out of trouble, since most don't.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I can't believe how big your brother has gotten. I think the last time I saw him was at your wedding. That is so fun that he plays the drums. I bet Ivy loves it.

Sunny said...

Holy Cow. Nick looks just like Tony but with blonde hair. Love the posts. Jack and Ivy should get married when they grow up. I need to start a blog. Love ya, Sunny
ps- the oma part was classic :)