Our latest family picture


Oops, somebody got a new car.
Okay, it's mine. Yes, my car had too many problems to deal with and just wasn't dependable enough for the 3 children and me to drive around in. It was just a little too embarrassing when I had to call my boss to say I was going to be late because Ivy and I were walking to her house with my car dead a mile away. Yes, I was pretty frustrated with it when I found this shiny thing calling to me. It is quite luxurious, reminding me of my dad's old BMW, but definitely without that price tag. I actually got it for less than I what I paid for my old Honda. I feel pretty fancy in it. The best part is that my wonderful dad got his friend's son to buy my car in all it's glory. I didn't even have to smog it or anything, and I only feel good about it because I gave him a pretty good deal. Hurray, I won't be stranded again (hopefully!)



6 comments:

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Cute picture. Its so nice getting a new car... Yay. Hope all is well. Love the pictures with wendy and ivy. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a posh ride Jess. The honda definitely wasn't classy enough for Ivy

Glory Watts said...

Love the recent family photo. Nice car. I hate car troubles, they're the worst. Hopefully this fancy car will last you a long time (until you have to get a mini van ;) ha,ha) love you guys!

Amy Beatty said...

hurray! A new car. It does indeed look like a very sweet ride. You will all look smashing driving around in that.

{Marie Long} said...

SWEET RIDE! Oh I'm gonna miss your old honda. Do you remember the time when we were being chaced by some guys really late at night and you didn't have a lot of gas left? I remember being terrified! Memories...

mattbeatty said...

I agree with all else. New cars are excellent.