Ivy and Wendy

We all love it when Ivy and Wendy get together. Wendy is Ivy's cousin (Russ & Bonny's baby) and Ivy is very interested in Wendy and all her enthusiasm.


Wendy is usally quite smiley and always looks right at you with those big blue eyes. She also is a wiggly one and goes crazy when you give her any attention at all. She is so fun and entertaining to be around. She's definitely going to be a popular little social butterfly.

Ivy has gotten a lot better at sitting since this was taken (which was about 2 weeks ago).


Ivy and her grandpa. William loves her in that bunny hat.





2 comments:

Glory Watts said...

The cutest baby girls ever!! I cannot beleive how big Wendy and Ivy are. Cousins are the best! I love that bunny hat on that little chubby face too.

Amy Beatty said...

This is the best. I love those little girls. I wish I could see them more. Ivy and Wendy have the cutest little outfits and Ivy's little boots are too much. Such a doll.