Dillon's Beach

Dillon's Beach!
Back on October 9th, we took Ivy on her first trip to good old Dillon's. Our ward goes every year, so thanks to my mom for letting us borrow her car, we were able to go.

This is what Ivy did pretty much the entire time.

William did put her feet in the freezing water, and of course she wasn't too thrilled.


We finally pried Ivy's hand off her hat and out of her mouth for a quick picture with the beautiful ocean in the background. We're obsessed with that fluffy face.



William said if I looked a little more appropriate and if Ivy's face was showing, this could have been our Christmas picture. I guess he looks good, but usually does, and why couldn't I wear my Nacho Libre shirt in our Christmas picture?






1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

I miss the beach. I love Ivy's little hand pulling at her hat.