We just went to Emerald Bay in Tahoe to hang out for the day and visit Rustin, Suzi, Maya, Skye, and Winter. It was a perfect day to go, but we wimped out and didn't stay the night. That was probably a good idea, though, because Ivy hasn't figured out how to be a happy camper yet.
This picture is mostly cool because of Joe's floating stick trick.


William and Ivy in front of Vikingsholm. It was pretty fancy. It gave William some inspiration for our next house.


Cute cousins: Winter (the water dog), Emma, and Gloria (the bonnet head)



Ivy and Grandpa and the always entertaining and talented Carl.


This is just a cute picture of my baby rabbit.


5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

SOOO SOOO jealous. It looks so beautiful there. I want to play at the lake and do a hike. I miss everyone, even more so when you all do things together.I love your little bunny.

Melody said...

How fun! I've been to that exact same spot, isn't Emerald Bay beautiful? Okay, later this week or next week, lets get together at the park. My kids have had croup for like a week and half or I would have called you by now...I'm dying to see little Ivy!

Glory Watts said...

O.k, that floating stick is really cool looking. Is that just an optical illusion or has Joe found his true talent as a magician?

I love it there, it is so beautiful. All those babies are adorable. I just love all of Ivy's hair, what a little beauty queen. I'm jealous, all my babies are bald until at least a year old.

Paul and Rachel said...

Jessica- this is Rachel, Williams cousin. I saw your blog through Glory and I can't believe how cute and big Ivy is. You look like such a good Mommy! Link our blogs up when you get a minute! So good to see you and Will are doing so great! What a pretty family you have!

Jill said...

I love that baby that I don't even know! I want to squeeze her. My new mission in life is to be her favorite aunt.