Hurray for Halloween!


Storytime at the library

Our friends from church


Smith family and Bonny's friend, Rosanna, after walking down Main Street. William thought Ivy looked better with her cat shirt on instead of the big ladybug. It was for the best since Wendy had a way cuter little ladybug dress.



One of my favorite kids from church, Maya. She's dressed as someone from the Clone Wars, I think. She's awesome. One time I taught her class and out of nowhere she did a great imitation of Darth Vadar, saying, "Sister Smith, I am your father."




1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

This is the best post. I love all the pictures. Ivy and Wendy made the cutest lady bugs ever. Looks like you have a great group of friends you can do things with. So glad mom wore grandmas red dress. It is a classic. I doubt it brought as much joy to her as it did for grandma. I miss you guys. btw, why was will in LA?