Party time!

Well, after way too long obsessing over Ivy's first birthday party, we finally made it to her big day. Her birthday is actually on Monday, but our celebration was today. Everything went really well, especially the weather, and we're so glad all of her favorite friends and family could be there to celebrate it with her.
The Dollar Tree has sweet balloons, that's all Ivy needed for her birthday.

Easter egg hunt!




Ivy's first (wedding) cake!

She's never really had a treat like this before, so she pretty much went crazy.

SO many fun presents!


4 comments:

Glory Watts said...

Wow, are you proud of me, I'm the first to leave a comment. I can't believe your little chubby angel is 1! I can't beleive you're having another one so soon. You look fantastic!

So your cake...oh my goodness I don't think my wedding cake looked that good. What a perfect party. It was fun seeing everybody in the pictures.

btw, thanks for posting Grandmas birthday. Again, so fun to see pictures of everyone. Believe it or not, on your blog is the first time I've seen a picture of little John. He's Soooo cute!! Hope everyone is well, love you guys.

Amy Beatty said...

That was the sweetest spring party I have ever seen. And you have the cutest house and cozy porch for it. You and Willy are the cutest little young parents . Ivy looked so adorable for her party! I got Bella that same little pink sweater for Easter. That cake looked so amazing and I love how Ivy just crammed it all in to her mouth! It all looked so picture perfect! I love you guys- and Happy Birthday Ivy xoxoox

Sunny said...

happy birthday Ivy!! I love the picture of her eating (shoving w/ both hands) the cake.

Carrie said...

I LOVE that picture of her shoving the cake in her mouth like there's no tomorrow!!! Maybe she'll get that out of her system before she has a real wedding cake to deal with :)